Sunday, December 4, 2011

"O"vember

Soooo, November was a big month for the O-man. He turned the big EIGHT! But I don't have any pictures worth posting because I could not get the edited ones to upload, it's making me crazy but some pictures of me first thing in the morning are not suitable for the public to view. :) These kids just won't stop growing up. It's all passing me by too quickly. Please! Time. Slow. Down. I'm begging you!

On the 11th of November we went to the Veterans' Day parade. We were glad we did. It brought back memories of the 4th of July parades in Rexburg and they even threw out some candy for good measure. I honestly didn't think we'd ever see a parade like that in Mesa. We were very happy. A picnic in the park with cousins rounded out our awesome day. Thank you Veterans' for making it all possible!




The next day Owen lost his first top tooth. He's eight and he had only lost two bottom teeth. I guess he's a late loser. He'd been working on this tooth for quite awhile and finally Dad was able to get it out. Soon all he'll want for Christmas is his two front teeth.



The Sunday after his birthday we finally had his birthday cake at family dinner. He requested a wizard's hat on his cake. Please ignore the horrific editing job on this photo. I was trying something and it went awry and of course I can't get the unedited one to upload, but that picture isn't all that great either. Oh well. Can you tell I'm a little frustrated with blogger at the moment?

On the 26th Owen was baptized. It was a beautiful time with a wonderful spirit and good family and friends there. I'll admit it was a little hectic having it Thanksgiving weekend but we survived. Barely.
Imagine being late for your own son's baptism. Yes, I was. Only about three minutes but luckily the font was late getting filled, and well, since I'm the mom they wouldn't have started without me anyway. :)

My handsome boys!
Grannie and Pops
Aunt Hayley and Uncle EJ
(My, my Owen sure does look handsome in his suit!)


Future missionaries
Owen with his cousin Nick

I couldn't resist posting a few photos of this little cutie!

I could just eat her up!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wow what a great month! Owen look taller for sure. We're sad to have missed all those major milestones in the Grover home. Man. Looks like so much fun and definitely makes me homesick. Owen is such a stud and I can imagine all the girls must have crushes on him. :) And Leelee looks pretty darn cute too, although I am wondering if you are going to peirce her ears???