Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The 12 Days of Christmas- Day 9

On the 9th day of Christmas blog posts (are you sick of 'em yet?) I give you
"Early Christmas"

The morning we headed for home from Sedona Kris' parents wanted us to open their gifts since we won't be seeing them on Christmas. So we got a little taste of Christmas and the kids were super excited.

 If you know my kids you know they are obsessed with stuffed animals, a whole lot. It's something my brain does not comprehend since I've never been a stuffed animal person (they get it from their father). So they were pretty excited to open these little guys. As far as stuffed animals go these ones are pretty dang cute. They're made by Scentsy and come with a little scent packet that zips into their back. Anything that helps it smell better around here is a welcome addition. Their grandma picked each animal and scent to go with each child's personality and they were all so happy.


"It is good to be children sometimes, and never better than at Christmas,
when its mighty Founder was a child Himself."
~Charles Dickens

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I think she did a great job picking out all of the stuffed animals. I think I am trying to coddle Mia into loving stuffed animals as much as your kids and I think it is working. I don't think I used the word, coddle correctly but oh, well.