Thursday, December 15, 2011

The 12 Days of Christmas- Day 3

On the 3rd day of Christmasy blog posts I give you "The Nutcracker"

For many years my sister Aliece has been involved with Ballet Etudes Nutcracker and it was always tradition to go and see it or be involved with it one way or another. After we moved to Idaho that sort of fell by the wayside. Now that we are back in Arizona and now that Aliece has passed the performing torch to her daughter, Audrey, we decided we better go and see it again.  So Kindra (my sister-in-law) and I decided we should take our girls and have a little girls night fun. The performance was lovely as always and aside from sitting in the squeakiest chair known to man and having to pay full price for my 4 month old baby we had a wonderful time. Darn it all if I didn't get a picture of all of the girls together! After the show we had fun getting frozen yogurt with Audrey and Aliece. This may have to be a new tradition!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

It's pretty messed up that you had to pay for Leelee. If I were you I would definitely write a letter to someone talk about discrimination against Moms who breast feed. I would have died yet another time to be there for this as well. I am glad you guys are keeping the tradition going.