Monday, December 19, 2011

The 12 Days of Christmas- Day 7

On the 7th Day of Christmas blog posts I give you
"The Polar Express"
While we were in Sedona Kris' parents took us on a little jaunt over to Williams to board the Polar Express. Yes indeedy we took a trip to the North Pole. Here is a photograph extravaganza of the experience:






"At one time most of my friends could hear the bell, but as years passed, it fell silent for all of them. Even Sarah found one Christmas that she could no longer hear its sweet sound. Though I've grown old, the bell still rings for me as it does for all who truly believe."
~Chris Van Allsburg

Do you still hear the bell?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I heard about this really famous news article. A young girl wrote a letter to the editor asking if Santa was real. The response was really amazing and sweet. I will have to look it up and we should read it next year. I love the Polar Express, what a fun thing to do with all of your family.