Friday, December 23, 2011

The 12 Days of Christmas- Day 11

On the 11th day of Christmas blog posts I give you "Christmas Baking"
I love to bake, especially at Christmastime.
Unfortunately, I love to eat just as much.
Oh well, that's what New Year's resolutions are for, right?
The kids and I had a little fun baking (and eating) tonight.




"Cooking is at once child's play and adult joy. And cooking done with care is an act of love."
~Craig Clairborne 

And I just thought I'd throw in a picture of Gracie as Mrs. Claus in the 5th grade play since I can't get any of the videos to upload. I told her it was ok that she was tall because it would just make the elves really look like elves. She was a fantastic Mrs. Claus!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love the baking too! I ate so many sweets this Christmas, and hot chocolate. I probably gained 10 lbs. I made those peanut butter blossoms on New Year's because seeing them on here I couldn't get them out of my head. They were so yummy. I would have giving anything to see Gracie in that shinning moment. Did you get any video of it?