Friday, May 29, 2009

Another one bites the dust (plus don't miss all the other new posts, I had some catching up to do)

Just look at these two nine short months ago...


and just look at them today! My, my how they've grown...
Matthew now has longer hair and braces
and Katie G now has shorter hair and front teeth!



Can I just say how much they've changed in such a short time? My jaw dropped when I pulled up the picture from the first day of school! (And apparently Matthew's shirt got a little wet whilst brushing his teeth this morning, in case you were wondering.)

And here we have my little yahoodilleedoodillies (as I like to call them) 9 months ago (above) what little cuties! And today (below). Oh, to be a kid again and get such pure joy out of drinking from the hose! Ok, I'm not gonna lie, I still like to drink from the hose. It brings back all those great memories of being a kid and drinking from the hose!

6 comments:

Tara said...

Good thing you put the disclaimer on the top, I would have missed all those other great posts. I can't believe those kiddos changing sooo much. What a year. Is it puberty time yet? Weird to think you have total tweenies. They are looking so cute, all of the kids! So big since the last time I saw them. Drinking out of the hose???? Scarlet absolutely loves it too. It really is a kid thing isn't it? I hope that water contains flouride, forget putting it in the sink water, try the hose water! Gosh, I really am tired...

whitworth.crew said...

Wow, your kids have grown!!!! Owen look so big!!! He looks like a kid and not that little boy that ran around my house in the good old days. I almost want to cry!!!! When did our boy get so big? I guess you notice more when you haven't seen people in a while.

Michelle said...

It is weird because living here I don't realize how much they grow every day. But then you look back on pictures from not that long ago and you are like holy moly. Colby is so cute I love to hold him and play with him as do I like playing with all of your kids. I had fun at Matthew's play I am glad that I got to go.

Kindra said...

I have been grumpy lately about how fast Ren is growing and how much he is changing. And now I see that it will always be that way. Its fun and sad at the same time.

And one more time...I really love Gracie's hair! Too Cute!!

Grannie Wright said...

holy cow!!!!!!I can"t believe how much you guys have grown, I can hardly wait to see you.Keep drinking out of the hose would you.love' you more than you know

Kara said...

You still drink from the hose? How unsophisticated. Well, I guess I still drink out of the milk carton ;)
I thought the same thing when I looked at the kids beginning of the year pics!! They have changed so much, Maddy's hair is soo much longer now and Cameron, well, I'm not sure, he just looks more sophisticated (at least one of us is).
I'll have to take an end of the year picture too, great idea!

ps- today was the kids last day of school and i'm still sad... :( why is it i am always more sad than they are at the close of a school year?