Friday, May 29, 2009

Colby at 9 months

Watch out for these two, they are Trouble!

This is how he greets me when I go to get him out of bed.

He is a scrounger and a scavenger on the lookout for anything and everything to put into his mouth. Including but not limited to: markers, paper, the toilet bowl brush,
cat food, legos, scraps of food under the table, etc.
He does not discriminate.


He and Rex are in cahoots to make the biggest mess possible, they thought this one was really funny. And he loved those salty potato chips, he was sucking on them as fast as his little fists could shove them into his cheeks.


But apparently it wasn't very funny when Mom got involved.
(And he still doesn't have any teeth?!?)

2 comments:

Tara said...

No teeth? Poor baby I bet they will all pop up at once. Hahahahahah that mess! Scarlet pulled one of those this morning but she prefers pringles, and it was only about five chips crunched up, I can't wait for more kids! I am truly serious, I think messes like those are fantastic! For about five minutes!:)

Kindra said...

Sounds like Ren and Colby would get along great. The toilet brush is one of his favorite toys. Now its really funny cuz he knows when I see him with it I am gunna take it away so he tries to run away. But he cant really run so its mostly squealing and turning aroung giggling.... so now its a game.
A really really yucky game!