Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Blue Man Group

My kids aren't often matching but on Sunday I thought it would be cute if all the boys wore their blue church pants and a blue shirt. I thought they looked pretty handsome. I wonder if anyone noticed? They weren't super matchy-matchy but they were my little blue man group!
Rex, being the good little dooby that he is, was getting dressed for church and slipped these pants on wherein he promptly exclaimed, "Mom! These are shorts!" I looked over and laughed, he had put on Colby's pants! That tells you what a little skinny butt Rex is...

And I couldn't part without posting a pic of Gracie's new 'do. She is sooo in love with it, I think mostly because she doesn't have to put up with me brushing her hair anymore. She used to call me the "Meanest Hair Brusher Ever!" It's about 5 inches shorter than I requested, but I guess that's what we get for going to the beauty college... Still turned out cute though, I think.

10 comments:

Daniel and Mary said...

I was going to call and ask you who cut Gracie's hair. I saw her yesterday. It is soooooo cute!!!!! I have been trying to get Kalissa to cut her hair off. We (I mostly) am so tired of all the tangles!

I didn't see the boys on Sunday but they sure are handsome!

Michelle said...

I pretty much always notice if the boys are matching. It makes me laugh and they really do all look adorable. I was really surprised to see Gracie's new hair do but Dan and I both thought that it looked adorable.

Rachelle said...

I love Gracie's hair! How adorable!

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Well, you can't blame Gracie if she is a short haired girl inside. Wonder where she got that from? She looks cute, just a little too grown up!

Well I do love the matchy matchy stuff. Sometimes I have to stop myself from matching Scarlet, so first grade teacher, I know. But, come on with all those boys, how could you not? Now they just all need matching vests.

I was laughing so hard when Rex had on Colby's pants! Hilarious. That could be a scene from a movie!

Owen Family said...

Love the shorts! Be careful, he might start a fad. Gracie's hair is really cute.

Kara said...

Five inches shorter than you requested? Wow, thats quite a change. I love it!! I think it fits her cute little face so well! Maddy is currently growing her hair out, which would be fine if she actually let me come close to her with a brush! Love the not so matchy matchy blue boys. ;)

Lucille Jarvis said...

so adorable! I had to laugh seeing Rex in Colby's pants, my boys were skinny too, I love Gracie's hair. so fun. Grovers sure love you, Eliza , Happy belated Mothers Day!

Kindra said...

Love gracie's hair!! So cute!! And your boys do look quite handsome!

Macie keeps asking me what day we are going to visit "her freinds in Idaho". She misses them a lot.

Hardwick Family said...

Tara was telling me a little bit more about Gracie's hair cut today, and I felt so bad for you! But after seeing a picture, I actually think it is really cute! But I can see how the whole experience was very frustrating. I dread getting hair cuts! Tara is literally the only hair stylist that doesnt butch my hair.

P.S. Your boys are so adorable! I think it looks better when they are not perfectly matching but when the outfits are coordinated.