Monday, October 13, 2008

Gracie's Fall Photos

The other day Gracie wanted to take some pictures so I let her take the camera with the warning to be careful and don't take a bunch of pictures of nothing. When she brought the camera back to me and I scrolled through the photos I was well impressed. Here's a few she took including a self portrait:

Our next door neighbors' beautiful maple tree
This tree is in our side yard
She's had fun collecting leaves this fall, she'll bring in a few different colored ones,
but of course they are all brown by the next day.

Good job Gracie, our budding artist!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh, fall...what's that? I must say these are some impressive pics. Way to go Gracie!

Michelle said...

I couldn't believe how good there pictures were either. I love the self portrait at the end too. She is so creative and artistic.

Kara said...

Beautiful, Gracie, good job! Looks like you put a lot of thought into what you wanted to capture in your photos. A true artist. :)