Thursday, October 30, 2008

2 Months Old!

Colby was two months old on Tuesday, my, my how time flies! He weighed 11 pounds and was 23 inches long and is doing just great!






What Colby has been up to this month: smiling, eyes starting to turn brown(yay! I think I am finally getting a brown eyed child), eye lashes getting longer, hair falling out(bummer! Can you say old man receding hairline?), starting to grow out of 0-3 month size clothing, still hating his baths, skin getting flaky and dry (due to colder ID weather), getting blessed, getting to know his grandparents, and filling our lives with a little more joy!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Colby is lookin' good. Getting even cuter and cuter in my opinion. I love to hold him and see him smile. These pictures made me think that he looks a little bit like Ren. It might just be the brown hair and brown eyes though.

Tara said...

Such a cute baby. I wish I knew him. He doesn't look like a traditional Grover to me. Yes, I just read Mich's comment he does remind me of Ren alot. Crazy. Well, call me later, I know I talked to you today but there is still so much to talk about, AlWAYS.

Lindsay Jones said...

Soooo cute! I need some cute boys like that around here!! Spencer is trying to figure out how to make that happen!

Grannie Wright said...

How time does fly and babies change so quickly. How fun to finally get your brown eyed child. Love you all and give all five kiddos a big hug from grannie and pops.

sasmithfam said...

Colby is adorable! I can't believe he is already two months. I remember checking your blog alot to see if you had him yet. This is your first brown eyed baby? Does Kris have brown eyes or do you? Usually it is the other way around, having brown eyed kids and wanting green or blue. I have 2 green, 2 brown and 1 blue (for now anyway). Brooklyn's eyes didn't change until she was 2 1/2. I was so bummed.

Kindra said...

What a cute little guy! I love his cheeks! I think his big eyes and big cheeks do give him the same kind of look as Ren. It must be the Wright/Owen line showing in these cute boys. :)

Kara said...

wow, I missed commenting on a lot of posts somehow. I just have to say I love this last pic of Colby! His eyelashes are so long and beautiful... he's such a perfectly perfect little cute baby!

Kara said...

p.s. I think he looks like Owen... I remember what a little cutie he was too!!