Monday, October 13, 2008

Blessing Day

Yesterday we blessed our sweet little Colby (Kris and I also had the added pleasure of speaking in sacrament meeting). It was a beautiful blessing and I was so glad that my parents could be here for the occasion, I would have been really sad if they couldn't have made it. But strangely enough, even though most of our family lives in Arizona we had quite a crowd at the blessing. My parents, Kris' parents and his sister Hayley, Grandpa and Grandma Walz, my cousin Logan and his family, my cousin Lindsay and her husband Ronnie, Dan and Michelle, and Dan's parents were all there. We are so blessed to have Colby in our family, he brings such a sweet spirit into our home. All in all it was a wonderful day (except for the part when my parents had to head back to Arizona).




3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad that it was such a great turn out. It was a really fun day, I liked the part when church was short, ha ha just kidding. You and Kris did great on your talks and having the little lunch was really fun. I wish mom and dad could have stayed another weed.

Grandmommy Crum said...

Eliza, Im so glad your Mom and Dad got to come see your sweet family! I need to call your Mom and get her report! I love seeing the pictures, Colby is darling, I think he looks like Ren a little. All the kids are getting too big, the only hard thing about your parents coming to visit is when they have to leave! I hate when Mandi leaves we cry every time!!! Well I have to say.. My brother has made a beautiful family!!! Im so proud of you, your a beautiful mother, your children knew how to pick the very best! Love you!

Kara said...

What a cute picture of you guys and your sweet little boy. Your parents live in AZ again? Did I know that? Thats great that you had so much family, and family of family around! Guess you don't need your old AZ gang after all! Colby looks so cute in all white. :)