Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tag.One Word Answers.

1. Where is your phone? diaperbag
2. Where is your significant other? bed
3.Your hair color? brown
4. Your Mother? understanding
5. Your Father? spiritual
6. Your favorite thing? chocolate
7. Your dream last night? nonexistent
8. Your dream/goal? piano
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your hobby? cycling
11. Your fear? kidnapping
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? snowbird;)
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? crafty
15. One of your wish-list items? NYC
16. Where you grew up? Delta
17. The last thing you ate? pineapple
18. What are you wearing? slippers
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? curious
21. Your computer? adequate
22. Your mood? calm
23. Missing someone? many
24. Your car? huge
25. Something you're not wearing? socks
26. Favorite store? DI
27. Your Summer? short
28. Love someone? everyone
29. Your favorite color? scarlet
30. When was the last time you laughed? tonight
31. Last time you cried? yesterday?
32. Something you crave? Pete's
33. Why you blog? contact

I tag: Kris, Patti, Linz, Rachelle

3 comments:

Tara said...

Just glad to see your favorite color was scarlet!!!! Love you!

Michelle said...

I have not done this tag yet, but I did learn a few of things about you. I never really new that you wanted to go to NYC. I thought it was interesting that you just ate pineapple, it made me want some.

Kara said...

I guess i get out of this one, cuz you didn't tag me! I'm sure you knew I wouldn't do it anyway. :)