Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Colby- tagged

Tag.One Word Answers.
Colby's been tagged by his dad, I bet he didn't think he'd do it. So here he goes:

1. Where is your phone? none
2. Where is your significant other? somewhere
3.Your hair color? brown
4. Your Mother? wonderful
5. Your Father? hardworking
6. Your favorite thing? milk
7. Your dream last night? heaven
8. Your dream/goal? sitting
9. The room you're in? mom's
10. Your hobby? rolling
11. Your fear? hunger
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? kindergarten
13. Where were you last night? crib
14. What you're not? fussy
15. One of your wish-list items? Disneyland
16. Where you grew up? TBD
17. The last thing you ate? milk
18. What are you wearing? diaper
19. Your TV? off
20. Your pet? kitty
21. Your computer? silver
22. Your mood? content
23. Missing someone? no
24. Your car? plastic
25. Something you're not wearing? underwear
26. Favorite store? babysrus
27. Your Summer? womb
28. Love someone? mommy
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday
31. Last time you cried? night
32. Something you crave? milk
33. Why you blog? document

6 comments:

Kris said...

Great job Colbster! Cute, succint, thought provoking! That's my boy, and is that a hint of a beard I see? NICE!

Michelle said...

Well Colby gets to go to Disneyland very, very soon! I think is favorite thing should have been his Auntie Mich. But anyways, Thanks again for helping me with my resume, you are a lifesaver!

Tara said...

So, I couldn't help but notice that the where did you grow up question was TBD. Don't get my hopes up. He sure is a cutie, I need to see more pics! Love ya.

trendytreasures said...

Hello! Yeah, I'm way jealous of your weather right now. I could use a little bit of freezing my tooshy off after my binge eating at Christmas time.

Your kids are dang cute! Colby is a doll. So I was reading his tag thing and somewhere around question 22 my mind reverted to YOU, as if these are your answers. And then I quickly came to #25. Something you're not wearing? underwear. I thought...,well, I didn't know what to think and then realized it was the BABY. haha...you should of seen the gum fall out of my mouth when my jaw dropped. lol!

I'll get your address from Kindra. I want Bailee to write to Gracie a note, they were such sweet pals. We may go to Rexburg for Spring Break.

Relax and enjoy your baby...there's no better reason to sit down then to hold a baby, right?

trendytreasures said...

PS. I LOVE YOUR PICTURE! Sooo pretty. :)

Kara said...

so I guess this means Kris must have his own blog? how fun! You have such a cool husband. I guess this means you have to get your own blog, since this is the whole family's. :)
I love that Kris tagged Colby. Love those one word answers, and that most of them were milk or mommy. :) very cute.