Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary! Mom and Dad- 36 years, wow that's a long time! And what a wonderful 36 years it has been. With 7 children and 13 grandchildren (so far) just imagine the posterity you'll have! Well done! You have raised 7 beautiful, healthy, hard-working, talented, funny, loving... (uh, I'm getting a little carried away, aren't I?) children. Thank you for being the wonderful parents that you have been. You are there for me when I need you, but you are not overbearing. You are understanding without being judgmental. You blessed me with the gospel of Jesus Christ and have taught me to never be afraid to share my testimony. You teach me that even though life is full of bumps it's those bumps that make us who we are and don't they make the ride more fun in the end?

At the Happiest Place on Earth with the Happiest Couple on Earth

Beach Bums


I love this serious pose picture, and my kids love you!
Thanks for being the best parents and the best grandparents to my children.
We love you sooooo much! Here's to another wonderful 36 years!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Great minds think alike, check out my blog. I love our parents we are soooo lucky!

Michelle said...

I guess I don't have a great mind. Just kidding. I was basically just proud of myself for remembering to text mom. I am glad that you and Tara did posts though because our parents really are the greatest and we really are lucky. They have been through so much and are still together! They have always has unshakable testimonies and that has been such a comfort to me through the years. Maybe someday you or I will come into lots of money and we can pay to fly them out here a few times a year so that we can see them more, it is the best when they are here! Well I love you!

Logan said...

Isn't it nice to come from a good family with parents that love each other and their children? 36 years is a great accomplishment, especially in the world we live in. My parents are just eight years behind yours, so this post was almost like looking into the future for me. Who knows, in 8 years they may have 13 grandkids too (if my siblings start helping out).

mandi said...

they are wonderful parents and they did make wonderful kids. You guys are a great family ,it is great to be a Wright,we had great grandparents.I sure miss grandpa and every time I see your dad I miss him even more.We have been a long time without grandma,I wish I had more memories of her. This is getting sad , I am tearing up,better move on to a Happy Anniversary to Lo and Kathleen

Grandmommy Crum said...

Great tribute to your Mom and Dad! In life its wonderful to be able to count on something without changing. Everybody wants to be able to count on the one thing that brought them into the world, their parents! Not everyone has this blessing. The Lo and Kathleen Family does!!! You all have been blessed with rightous parents who raised you with love! The best part is, you all know that, they too have been blessed with rightous children! Nothing is sweeter than a eternal family! Love you and your beautiful family!

Grannie Wright said...

this is all very humbling. I am thankful that your perceptions(and memories)lean this way. Because sometimes we are very hard on ourselves. Thanks Eliza,We love you guys so much!

Kara said...

How wonderful to have such loving parents as such shining examples of how to make marriage last! It would have been 34 years for my parents this April... :(