Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hats Off (er, On) To You!

Colby has a thing for hats.
He loves to put them on, and he does it all by himself.
And since we live where we do we happen to have a lot of them laying around.
He's so cute, isn't he?
Runny nose and all.





Actually, he just really likes headwear, even headbands.
And isn't he just as cute dressed up as a girl?
Courtesy of Aunt Michelle and Uncle Dan who thought it would be funny to put Mia's dress on him. And he kinda liked it. I'm not worried though.

7 comments:

Tara said...

Hahahaha! He's a pretty cute girl! Finally this post! I've been waiting...Those pics of him in all those hats are hilarious, and the headband is cracking me up. His face has thinned out a little bit! Everyone's just growing up!!!

Michelle said...

Oh how I love the little Colbster. He is definitely starting to warm up to me! How funny is his little fetish with hats. Most kids hate them don't they? Well I guess Idaho kids don't really have a choice. Colby looked so cute in Mia's dress. I earned an ice cream cone from G's dairy for doing that!

Grannie Wright said...

I love the Colbster in hats. Even Dan and Miche dressed him up Im not to worried. He is pretty cute. Everything being said. Sure love you guys!!!!!

Grannie Wright said...

I love the Colbster in hats. Even Dan and Miche dressed him up Im not to worried. He is pretty cute. Everything being said. Sure love you guys!!!!!

Emilie said...

Colby is getting so big. He is adorable. I love hats on babies! Too bad mine would never wear them...hopefully, it's a different story the second time around. :) We miss you guys.

sasmithfam said...

He is sure cute in all those hats. I am sure they come in handy in Idaho and keep his head warm. :)

Kara said...

Very cute. The dress picture is definitely my fave. I love that its too small! What a qt pie. :)