Monday, September 29, 2008

One Month Old


Colby is one month old and I cannot believe how the time has flown by, ok actually I can believe it, and it makes me sad. He's a wonderful addition to our family and it seems like he was always meant to be here.

I love to watch sleeping babies, I'm just sure they are dreaming of heaven!
We took a drive to Mesa Falls one Sunday afternoon and enjoyed the beautiful scenery and feeding the fish.
Look at those chubby cheeks and cute little chin.
Big bro Rex is experiencing some growing pains at not being the youngest anymore and we are hoping this does not last TOO long.
We love our cute little Colbster!

3 comments:

Tara said...

He's sooo cute! I'm so sad I have not held him, snuggled him, or smelled him. Wha a sweetie!

Kara said...

He is so cute, i love the dark hair! Rex is looking so cute and grown up, too! Don't worry, it will pass. i was worried about the same thing with Ava. Now she always tells me, no, Mommy, Mia wants ME! She's my best friend!

sasmithfam said...

I can't believe that he is already one month. It will go way too fast and then he will be one like my little squirt. She is standing on my lap pounding at the keys as I delete her contribution to this comment. Then she is grabbing my hands away and so I am chicken pecking this. She is squirming around like a wild nut. Wow! It was only a year ago that she was just a month+. How time flies. Colby is adorable. Does his shirt say something like you are no match for my mom? Cute.