Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rollin' rollin' rollin'

Colby is 18 months old now- my baby is 18 months old! He's in nursery and hating it cuz he loves his mama so much. He's talking a little bit more each day. I love it when he says "Hi Dad" with such enthusiasm. I love it when he says "Eeeeya" when his cousin Mia comes over and how he says his own name "ColbEEEEE." He is such a total stinker right now, too. Like the fact that he's a total garbage digger, climbs on everything, dumps out the kitty food and water all over and sometimes in the litter box, and he throws trantrums like a paid professional. In spite of his misbehaviors he fills our home with so much happiness. He is loved by all his siblings and he makes us laugh all the time. Oh how we love you so, ColbEEEEE!!!

We have these old fashioned roller skates that Kris' grandma left behind and Colby likes to get them out of the cupboard and use them. Here's what he does:

P.S. He's learned how to take off his pants and he likes to do it all the time, so that's why he's pantsless.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! I love it! I love Colby! I am glad that he will at least calm down for me once you leave. It makes me feel like he thinks, yeah I am angry my mom is gone but I guess you'll do in the mean time. Can't believe how old he is already.

whitworth.crew said...

18 months already!!! Has it been that long since we have seen you guys? We sure miss you!! He is really growing up it be a cute little guy!! I love this age they can always make you laugh!!