Friday, December 4, 2009

Ransom

We have found many treasures in our house since we moved in, and one of them was an old typewriter which the kids thought was really cool. It's like an ancient piece of technology to them. And to think I actually used to use one, ooooohhh. So we decided to let them have their fun since we really have no use for it and they were fascinated with it. Well, after a little while we started to find these little notes. We were actually quite impressed with their abilities. I guess a typewriter's not so hard to figure out when you've grown up on computers.



4 comments:

Alli said...

your kids crack me up!! They are so smart. I get a kick out of the funny things they do! Love you guys!

Tara said...

I hope you know we are all talking about this post. Just might be my favorite one yet, those kids are so creative, and your comments make it that much better. Love ya and miss you.

Grannie Wright said...

What a I can hardly stand it they are sooooo funny. Their minds just never quit do they? I mean look at their mom and dad. Love you and miss you.

Grannie Wright said...

hey kids i have three old typewriters ive kept over the years. One was my grandmothers she used at the state court. I,ll bet their were alot of great extortion letters typed on it. Maybe even a tax bill or lawyers closing arruments. in any case keep up the good work..hey i wonder what granny is worth. love pops