Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Brotherly Love

I caught these two cuddled up watching Santa Buddies (of Air Bud fame for any of you who don't have kids this age, his progeny just keep on going and going...) and it warmed my heart. 'Tis the season. So why don't you all go cuddle up with someone you love and watch Santa Buddies (haha, just kidding but I'm sure you could find some Christmas movie that you love to watch this time of year. My pick- While You Were Sleeping, now if I could just get Kris to cuddle up with me and watch it...)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Too cute! I am glad to see them loving on each other. Brit would be glad to know that they like those movies. Miss you guys. Love while you were sleeping especially the part where the kid falls off his bike! Love ya!

Tara said...

Oh, Owen and Rex! Too sweet! If it weren't for Brit I wouldn't have had a clue about those movies...And I can't believe they are still making them! Miss ya, love ya!

Tara said...

How fun to see that! I love those old movies. AND LOVE SEEING REX AND OWEN ENJOYING. LOVE GRANNIE