Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Flushed

This is what Colby has been into lately.

And apparently, he thinks it's pretty funny.

Me, on the other hand, not so much. It is a chore to keep this kid out of the bathroom what with a house full of people needing to use the restroom and such all day long. And if one door is shut he just heads to a different one. He also likes to throw things in the tub. Such as: the x-box controller (with water in the tub), the cordless phone (no water), a library book (water, oops!), my cell phone (no water, phew!), and other miscellaneous items. Yes, my life is very pleasant chasing after this kid, isn't he a little young for this crap?!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun to stand in the toilet and not know you are doing anything wrong. Ha ha. Hi you guys I sure love you. Grannie

Owen Family said...

You definitely have your hands full, but I can't help but think he's cute. Check my blog every so often because it isn't showing updates.

whitworth.crew said...

Wow, that does not look like fun!! But totally cute!! I can laugh cause it isn't happening to me!!! Good luck :)

Aliece said...

Walter is the same way! Although he has not climbed into the toilet yet, he has figured out how to turn on Grannie and Pop's tub and climb in! Scarry!