Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Colby- 4 months

Yes, it's true. Colby is four months old already. He rolled over for the first time this month on the Monday before Christmas and he's done it several times since, so that's pretty exciting. He celebrated his first Christmas, he didn't get much but I think he was pretty happy. He's really started giggling and is so ticklish in his armpits, neck and thighs. It's so cute sometimes when I take off his shirt he'll just start laughing cuz it tickles his arms. Lots of people have been commenting on his little poof hair and saying how cute it is and people usually say "oh, he looks just like his dad" or "he looks just like his mom". So I am left wondering "do Kris and I look alike?" We adore our sweet Colby, he is a wonder baby. He is always so happy. He generally doesn't even cry when he goes down for a nap and when he wakes up we usually just hear him cooing and squealing with delight. I've been finding him in the corner of his crib so I know he's scooting around in there. We are so blessed to have him in our family!

Check out my 'do!

Twinners! Like father, like son (minus the beard)

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Tara said...

Too cute! We love our sweet Colbsters!!! He is adorable. Wish I was there to kiss his cheeks!

Rachelle said...

Aw, he just keeps getting cuter! Hope you all have a happy New Year!

Michelle said...

He really is the sweetest baby ever. Everyday he grows bigger and bigger. I love it when he smiles, it is the best!

Kara said...

Happy 1/3 of a year, Colby!!