Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Traditions

Here's a few of ours-

Sugar cookies for Santa
Rex thought he needed a whole bottle of green sprinkles
to decorate his cookie (tastes good too!)
Christmas Eve jammies
(Rex' jammies say I'm One Tough Cookie on the front and the kids keep
trying to get him to say it but all he can say is "I Want a Cookie!"
You try saying it fast three times!)
Swedish pancake breakfast, a tradition that really is straight from Sweden
thanks to Dad serving a mission there (yum!)
A new tradition? Guitar Hero World Tour
courtesy of Dan and Michelle (fun for the whole family)

5 comments:

Eliza said...

It was FUN decorating the cookies that night!!!!!!!! from GRACIE!!!

Eliza said...

I LOVE GUITAR HERO!!!! BY GRACIE!!!

Tara said...

Looks like some fun traditions! Wish I could be there with you guys! The picture of Rex made me laugh out loud. Wes is jealous of Kris' beard, not that he can't grow one like that, too, but that I won't let him grow one. Poor baby. Anyway love you miss you all!

Michelle said...

What a fun Christmas! I am so glad that we were able to come over in the morning, that was alot of fun! The swedish pancakes were mmm mmm good. Man your kids are too cute.

Grannie Wright said...

Gotta have new jammies and swedish pancakes for christmas. I played world tour at a christmas party with my friends and loved it. I am looking forward to playing it with you guys. Love, Grannie