Tuesday, May 18, 2010

And the Band Played On! Part 2

Matthew had his end of the year concert a few weeks ago and we got way better seats than last time and I happened to pick the right side of the gym to sit on so we had a perfect shot to video him. You can actually see him play! I think the band overall is much improved. Good job, Matthew!






(I'm not sure what the kid next to him is doing, I mean, did he forget his intrument or something? Who forgets their instrument for the concert? Seriously.)

6 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, great seats! Ya, what IS that kid doing?? Matthew, however looks very serious about his instrument. Good job Matthew!!

Michelle said...

He did such a great job! He looks so handsome too. I love his facial expression at the end of the last video it so funny. Why did you not tell me about this? Oh well at least I got to see the video.

Tara said...

How funny! Seeing that concentration it takes to play makes me smile everytime. What was up with that kid next to him? I feel bad for him now, maybe he got in trouble but wasn't allowed to play? Well, way to go Matthew now I will have This Old Man stuck in my head all day. ;)

Rachelle said...

Congrats, Matthew! I started up the clarinet when I was in fourth grade, but quit before I learned to play a song. So way to stick to it!

whitworth.crew said...

Wow he is sure going up and becoming a hansome young man!!

Grannie Wright said...

I'm glad you called. I have missed a few blogs. Matthew is doing great. I'm glad that I can hear him play. He is good looking!