Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kickin' It

Today was Owen's last soccer game for the summer season. He really worked hard these last few games (because his dad told him that if he scored two goals in a game he would take him to see a movie) and he scored two goals in his last game! Good job Owen! I wish I had been there to see it. I was watching Katie Grace's last dance class. Luckily, Kris got some great pictures and a cute video of one of the goals he scored. I can't believe this kid is gonna start kindergarten in a few weeks!









5 comments:

Hardwick Family said...

What a stud!! Great job to Owen! I cant wait for all the sporting events! They look like so much fun!

Tara said...

Oh he is such a cutie! I love how when he scored the goal he looked right up and out to Kris, pumped his hands in the air, and then shoved them back in his pockets. What perfect sportsmanship! Now we need to see Gracie's pics...Love you guys and miss you...

Emilie said...

That is SO cute!! I can't wait till Max plays soccer. Owen really is adorable. We miss you!

Kara said...

great filming! he looked so cute, yet pretty cool and smooth at the same time! Isaac just got done with soccer too. at one of the first games, chris told him he would give him $10 if he made a goal, just to motivate him and try to keep him focused. Within the first 15 min of the game, he made a goal, and started shouting, "yeah, I just got ten bucks!!" I'm sure all the parents loved us for that!

Michelle said...

I was so glad that I had the chance to go to a few of Owen's soccer games. He is adorable. Sorry it has taken me for ever to catch up on my commenting, sometimes I tell myself I will do it later but then I forget. I love going to your kids activities, it reminds me of when you guys would go to me and brits softball games and stuff, it always made me feel so good when you were there. Love you.