Friday, March 16, 2012

Zoo Fun

This year we decided to take the plunge and get a zoo membership. I figured my kids would feel right at home there :) and now we can go whenever we want to. We went twice in the first three days of having the pass. Colby was especially fun to watch since he's at that age when this stuff is so exciting.
He really loved the zebras.
 Giraffes are such an interestingly cool animal.
 When Colby saw this ostrich he exclaimed, "that's a REALLY BIG chicken!"
 Matthew's impersonation of this bull.
 Leelee's first trip to the zoo and we didn't take a single good picture! Darn it all!
 Had to sneak at least one of Rex in there.
Here's to many more fun trips to the zoo this year! We're gonna make this dang pass pay for itself over and over again!


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh I am feeling I zoo trip when I come for a visit. We need to think of other fun things to do too! I love your kids and all the animals. I can't wait to hug and squeeze them. Your kids that is, ha ha. Love you Liza.

Anonymous said...

Animals...
Are fun to play with and love
Anon E. Muss

smell my fart said...

jegdhsegshdgehgdheghdgyeh

Anonymous said...

lol ttylxox rotfl tgif idk lmao