Thursday, March 8, 2012

Never Too Late For a Little Love

Yeah, so I'm a little behind on the blogging, what else is new? 

Everybody needs a little Valentine like this. She melts hearts wherever we go.  We live in the thick of Snowbird country and she gets fawned over every time we go out. Old people love babies, well most of them, and it was especially true on this day because of how cute and Valentiney she looked. I was kind of bummed I didn't get a better picture of her, she was tired and wouldn't smile for me. But that tongue! Oh, that pointy tongue of hers! And oh those kissariffic cheeks!

 And this little guy breaks hearts wherever we go! And can't pass up an opportunity to try on Leelee's headbands!
 I love this picture, but I really wish that remote wasn't in there! :)
 It's a tradition- Papa Murphy's heart-shaped pizzas for dinner, going on four or five years now... and don't you just love how we all dressed for the occasion? My boys were more into it than Gracie and I were.
 And what could be better on Valentine's Day than homemade chocolate covered strawberries? Nothing, I tell you. Nothing! And oh the kids had so much fun making them.
 And even more fun eating them.
 Does she look a little cross-eyed in this picture or is it just me?
 The love is just flowing out of him!
We hope everyone else had a great Valentine's Day! Lots of love to everyone!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Haha this made my day! Everyone looks so cute and happy! Boy you are really great with traditions makes me feel the need to get some going. No, I don't think Gracie looked cross eyed, but I went a little crossed eyed myself trying to tell. I cannot believe how big Leelee is! Those are some cheeks I could nibble on all day long. Man alive! Miss you guys!

Michelle said...

I cannot even wait to meet Leelee and I can't believe that I haven't yet! She looks so cute in her outfit. She is to die for adorable. yay I am so excited. I really want some chocolate covered strawberries now!

Anonymous said...

Love...
Is needed everywhere,
Especially Home.
Anon E. Muss