Monday, April 4, 2011

Disneyland Part Dos

We started off day two with some Buzz Lightyear Astro Blastin'!

Then off for some Astro Orbiting fun!

Then some undersea adventures with Nemo.


Some of us had fun riding Dumbo.
Others did not.
Colby threw his hat into the water below Dumbo, lucky for him I was able to fish it out after the ride was over.
Then over to California Adventure for some Grizzly River rafting fun. This was another of Rex' favorite rides. It's so fun when they are finally tall enough to ride some of the really fun stuff.

King Triton's Carousel provided many fun rides for the little boys while everyone else got to enjoy Screamin'.
Rex took this pic of me and Colby.

Colby and I finished off the night at the Mad Hatter while we were waiting for the gang to get done riding some big kid ride. He picked out everything he tried on of his own accord. I just took the pictures.

He was really in his element in this store. He loved it.



Gracie as the Mad Hatter himself.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

These pictures made me smile! I think Colby trying on the Minnie Mouse ears is my favorite. :) Looks like you all had a great time! I hope to get there some day with my clan!

Michelle said...

I love all of these pictures Eliza. I am totally living vicariously through them. Even though it rained I am glad that you guys had a really fun time. Love you!

Lindsay and Ron said...

I love Disneyland sooo much! We went for our Honeymoon and i want to go again so bad. I'm glad you guys had a good time!

Grannie Wright said...

Well Eliza! It was all worth it! Great pictures and loads of fun. So glad you got to go for Matthew's birthday!