Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Birthday Boy!

I can't believe my baby is two!
We told him to say "cheese" for the picture, so he did.
Again.
And again.
That evening we had a double party at Peter Piper's.
Colby and his cousin, Walter, are just one day apart.
The kids had loads of fun.

Colby's scooter. He loves this thing. He calls it his bikel. He didn't know how to make it go at first, he would just stand on it with both feet or push it with both feet on the ground. By the end of the night he had it down, it's pretty darn cute.
Mom and Birthday Boy at the end of the night!
What a fun day!

7 comments:

Tara said...

Aww! What a fun night! It was so funny to see him say cheese. I wanted to pinch those cheeks. Haha. What a great gift idea, I need to look out for a scooter for Scarlet! I've heard when they can balance with two feet on a scooter they are ready to ride a bike with no training wheels.

Daniel and Mary said...

I can't believe he is 2! He sure is a cutie! I hope you are enjoying AZ. Fall has arrived in Rexburg. It froze over the weekend.

Michelle said...

Oh we definitely miss the Colbster over here! I feel bad that I missed his birthday. It looks like so much fun hanging out with the family! Miss you and love you!

Owen Family said...

The years definitely go by too quickly. He is such a cutie. It looks like he had a great birthday!

Rachelle said...

Happy birthday, Colby! We miss all of you!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Colby! Can't believe he is 2 already! Didn't he just turn 1 a few months ago? I guess you'd better start trying for #6. ;o) Scooters are so fun, I should get one for Mia, she's not so into her trike, she'd probably get a kick out of a scooter instead... especially if it was like princesses or Dora or something. looks like a fun party!!

Grannie Wright said...

This was a fun night. We did enjoy it.... and missed Tara and Michelle and everything that goes with them! Michelle does Mia really suck on that TP. Careful with the flushing!! I just love love everybody!!!!!Everyone is gettingtoo old.