Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Birthday Boy!

Rex' birthday was two weeks ago and I'm just now getting around to posting some pics. We've had an extremely busy summer (honestly) and I am thoroughly exhausted with no end in sight! I can't believe Rex is four, he still seems like my little boy and I'm not too anxious for him to grow up. I can hardly think about him starting school in a year. For now I will just enjoy his silliness, his zest for life and his ability to make me laugh! I love this little guy! Happy Birthday Rex!

So excited to be 4!

Party with the fam at Leo's

Gracie and Owen are in the background
Dad and Birthday Boy

Mom and Colby

Aunt Michelle, Mia and Matthew (I guess this was the "M" picture)

Make a wish!

Couldn't resist posting this one! Makes me laugh!
(He didn't know what he was doing.)

5 comments:

Kara said...

haha, love the last one. ;) Happy bday little rexie, you are sooo cute!!

Tara said...

That last pic is so funny! He looks so big. You can tell he felt really special on his day! I thought my summer was busy, and then I read your post, and I know yours is WAY crazier than mine. Oh goodness! Just take lots of pics for me! I just love Rex and his cute, cute personality!

Michelle said...

I definitely love Rex too! I am so glad you finally posted these pictures. It was definitely a fun time. Except for the ride home (sorry about that). I am so so so sad.

Grannie Wright said...

Dear Eliza, Love the pictures and Rex is hilarious. I wouldn't mind if my summer got a little crazier.
Rex you are a cutie! Did our package get there yet? I hope so.We look forward to seeing you. Keep us posted.ok?

Grannie Wright said...

Dear Eliza, Love the pictures and Rex is hilarious. I wouldn't mind if my summer got a little crazier.
Rex you are a cutie! Did our package get there yet? I hope so.We look forward to seeing you. Keep us posted.ok?