Friday, April 16, 2010

Eggsellent Easter!

I know this is really late in posting but better late than never! I love Easter! It was especially wonderful this year on Conference weekend. I thought it made for a beautiful uplifting time- in spite of the uncooperative weather. I always really go through Arizona withdrawals around Easter because the weather is so gorgeous down there at this time and I have such fond memories of Easter as a child that it's really hard for me to be up here, especially if the weather is bad and we have to hold our Easter egg hunt indoors. That is a major bummer! But we survived and had a wonderful Easter.

We LOVE coloring the eggs!



I love this picture mostly because of Owen in the background.
Yes, yes, you do.
Cool camo eggs!
Colby was napping (fortunately) during egg dyeing time. I kinda felt a little bad but I know we averted major messes by scheduling it during this time. As you can see we didn't forget about him.
The finished product. (Can you tell we have a bunch of boys in the family?)
Easter morning basket fun!

5 comments:

Kara said...

cute eggs! and cute kids of course, too. :) i'm glad it was warmer there today so you could miss az a little less! i totally left mia out of the egg dying process rhis year, too. :o) such mean mommies!

Tara said...

Oh, how you've EGGed me on, now I can't stop. It did look like an EGGsellent time, EGGcept I wasn't there. Haha. Just kidding. But, seriously I was EGGstatic to see this post! What a great EGGxample you are to me, Love you all!

Michelle said...

Soooo sad I missed it this year. I love to watch them color eggs and I love coloring eggs too! It looked like so much fun! Great pictures! Love you!

Grannie Wright said...

Yes I missed out on the egg coloring too. I think I can tell which ones belong to Katie Grace.
Easter is a fun time. and I did really love conference. I really liked my cards from Rex and Gracie.
I am really looking forward to July! I miss you all.






















































g

Grannie Wright said...

Yes I missed out on the egg coloring too. I think I can tell which ones belong to Katie Grace.
Easter is a fun time. and I did really love conference. I really liked my cards from Rex and Gracie.
I am really looking forward to July! I miss you all.






















































g