Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Grannie!

Happy, happy birthday from all of us to you!
We wish it was our birthday, so we could party too! Hey!
And many more on channel four....
and Scoobie Doo on channel two...
Grannie we sure do love you!


I know this picture is blurry but we had some great memories in Casper!
We had a wonderful experience visiting Martin's Cove with you.


Yellowstone memories

Disney fun!


Riding Dumbo with Gracie


Building sand castles


Colby's blessing



Yellowstone in October, brrrrr



Words cannot express the love in my heart for you.

You truly are the most wonderful mother and grandmother.

Your influence has been spread far and wide.

I am proud to call you my mother.

May you have a wonderful birthday full of family, friends, and hope.

We love you!!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh the memories are so priceless. I am glad that you have all these pictures to show for it, I feel like I might not have all of these. I am glad that you and the kids got to go to Az and that you are with mom right now. I am sure you are having a wonderful time. I miss you, it's a little more lonely with out all of you here. Love you!

Tara said...

I know you had to struggle being the first one to have babies and all, but you did get a few more memories with Grannie. Not, that we won't have memories but you know what I mean. This was a very sweet post. I loved it. Love you!

sherida@blogspot said...

Eliza, your great! I miss you! I love the mother you are...my one little man keeps me busy. You seem so calm and happy. How are you? Keep everyday alive with love and memories! I think about your family and you are in my prayers ALL THE TIME! Please let me know if I can help in ANY way! love ya

Jill said...

so sweet! Love all the pics!

Kara said...

You are such a great sweet writer, i love to read your posts. I know your Mom does to. Sure do miss you guys!