Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Two Front Teeth!

So Gracie has been wiggling her other front tooth for the past few days and yesterday she convinced Michelle to pull it out or maybe Michelle convinced her to let her do it... but anyway Michelle pulled it out and Gracie was very excited. Now all she wants for Christmas is her two front teeth...ha,ha! She is quite the opposite of me, she loves to have her teeth pulled! I still have vivid memories (or maybe they are nightmares) of Dad trying to convince me to let him pull out one of my teeth and I was crying hysterically and kicking and screaming and he and mom were pinning me down in the chair and I was fighting and Dad finally says "Eliza, what is the matter! Here is your tooth!" and I stopped crying and sat up and laughed because I didn't even feel a thing.


7 comments:

Kara said...

Yay, tooth fairy time! I love how cute it is when kids lose their 2 front teeth! What a little doll! :)

Kara said...

p.s. can't believe you're 32 weeks along already! Go mama!

sasmithfam said...

Awesome! How many has she lost now? Braeden just lost #7. I can't believe that boy. Unfortunately, they are coming back in kindof crooked, he will definitely need braces. I also love Gracie's fingernails, that is quite 4th of Julyish. So fun to see your kids.

Going for the Miracle said...

Hi there!!! We are so sad not to be in Rexburg for the 4th of July. We missed it this year, but coming home was nice too. I'm glad we could see your pics though, makes us feel like we're there in a way.

We know what craziness is like, Bailee and I figured we'd just have to catch up with you and Gracie another time. No worries! We'll probably be up there for a missionary farewell by the end of summer, I'll call you then.

Don't forget our idea.... Snowbirds/Sunbirds, right?

Tara said...

Oh Eliza your blog always makes me miss you and your sweet little family! We need to see a pic of you and your belly! Sounds like you guys are having an amazing summer.

Anonymous said...

Ok so I loved to pull out my teeth when I was younger, I am not even sure why. I would decide I wanted to lose a tooth and I would start to wiggle it until it came out. I have never pulled out anyone else's tooth before but I knew I could do it when I saw Gracie's. I totally convinced her to let me do it. She didn't really want me to but I knew it was just a matter of getting a good grip. It was the coolest feeling when it came out.

Aliece said...

Audrey wants to know, "why do you want your 2 front teeth for Christmas?" How much did the tooth fairy bring you? Can you come visit us? I hope to see you soon! When you do come, what do you want to play while you're here? Please ask your mom if you can come. Write me back! Miss you! Love you! Audrey