Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rio Verde

On Saturday we went to the Rio Verde to have a little cookout with Aunt Hayley and Uncle EJ.
Lots of fun was had.
We-
climbed trees

threw footballs (and chewed on them)

collected shells

waded in the river
skipped rocks (Matthew claims one skipped 5 times!)
chucked rocks (which is what I would have been doing since I can't skip a rock to save my life)

stripped off wet pants
and fell asleep on the way home
(with a water bottle in the mouth that he did not want removed!)

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh that Colby is too funny!!! Cracking up at all his pics. Looks like that was a fun time. Also looks pretty scenic there, a good family pic place??? Well, we are counting down the days until you get here...

Michelle said...

I am so jealous that Tara get's to have you as a visitor and I don't. Oh well. Anyway these pictures made me crack up too. Looks like it was a rockin fun time. Pun intended. Love you and miss you!