Thursday, February 10, 2011

What I Miss...

About Rexburg
(besides the obvious things like Michelle and her fam, the in-laws, our friends, the schools, the small town community...)

Harper's Homemade bread. Seriously the best white bread ever. I love it. I still miss it every day. And at around $2 a loaf it's a deal that can't be beat. I wish they sold it here...

A nice, toasty heater in the bathroom. Ugh, I can't stand getting out of the shower these days!

Yummy, yummy snow cones (with cream) for cheap, cheap, cheap! What else can I say!

Pizza Pie Cafe's (formerly Craigos- sniff, sniff) oreo dessert pizza. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

This beautiful view of the temple from the back windows of our house.
Ohhhh, Rexburg- I do miss you, I really, really do...some of you...well most of you...or certain months of you...ah well, but that's a post for another day!

5 comments:

Tara said...

Haha. I love it when you blog. Even I remember that white bread, aw the toast with honey...delish. And there is something nice about a small town isn't there? But, there's NOTHING like family, I guess you have it in both places though...

Jamie said...

I LOVE your family picture!!!!!

Owen Family said...

We have just discovered Harper's Homemade bread and 'tis true. THE BEST! We miss knowing you are close.

Emmio said...

My roommate introduced me to Harper's Homemade bread and there's really no comparison. I told my mom about it and got them hooked too!

Michelle said...

I love the bread as well, however it always went bad in our house because it was so fresh with no preservatives. You would be proud of us because we have switched over to wheat. I guess I forgot to comment, I was probably just upset with the fact that you don't live here anymore. Tara's right, there is NOTHING like family. I do enjoy the small town feel for sure. I also feel safe and comfortable here. Sometimes I like to think of Heaven, I hope we all can spend as much time together as we want (if we're not too busy). I am excited for the snow shack as soon as it warms up. I can't wait to play outside with Mia! It's funny how much of the stuff is food related because we would always complain about how Rexburg doesn't have great food around. Anyway we are missing you as always. Love you!