Thursday, July 1, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow


Can you see the double rainbow in this picture?




A couple of weeks ago we saw this amazing rainbow in our backyard. We were all so fascinated and excited by it. I'm pretty sure it's the best one I've ever seen and it was right in my own backyard. Then when we were camping last weekend we saw one at night in the dark after the rainstorm, it was so interesting.

Rainbows bring good luck, don't they? So hopefully these are signs of good things to come. As many of you already know we are moving back to Arizona. We have been pondering this for awhile and lately have felt strongly that this is where we need to be. We are excited and sad, nervous and calm all at the same time. Things have been quickly and smoothly falling into place for us and it looks like we will be down there by the end of July. We will miss all of our friends and family here but look forward to seeing old friends and family in Arizona.

6 comments:

Tara said...

Wow, those are some gorgeous pictures! Seriously, the one with the temple gave me chills. We saw a rainbow last week and I had such a peaceful reassurance. Can't wait for all of us to get together, it will be nice having all of you in Mesa!

Debbie said...

I've heard the same about rainbows and funny enough I've seen a double rainbow and another full rainbow just recently. So hopefully some good luck will come our way as well.

Glad to hear that you're moving to AZ. Maybe we could get together sometime once you're settle in.

Grannie Wright said...

Well Eliza, I for one am looking forward to it. (How's Miche doing?) She's the one I worry about. DO YOU think she has come to terms with it? Let me know. I for one did not know that about rainbows. We saw one a couple of days ago. We all could use the luck, but we should trust in th Lord more.

Michelle said...

Yes I loved seeing the rainbows. I am so mad that I didn't get a picture! I will miss you but I don't really want to talk about it.

Kara said...

Gorgeous pics! I always love rainbows no matter how many times I've seen them!! Im so excited for you to move back.. I was just talking to Chris about it today!! Hope you guys end up moving out here to QC. ;)

Aliece said...

I haven't told my kids yet, they will flip! I might wait for you to tell them when you arrive! We will be moving too. Who knows where! Our landlords just told us they are short-selling the house. Keith is job hunting too.