Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Little Sexy Rexy

For my 3rd son, who only has 3 letters in his first name, who has already been to Disneyland 3 times in his life, who has 3 brothers, on his 3rd birthday, I give you 33 photos (I couldn't just put only 3 photos on now could I?) of our little Rex:

Pulling a Britny

Driving in Disneyland

Hangin' at the beach with the fam


1st trip to Disneyland at 2 months old

1st Halloween


4th of July 2007

Beach Bum


Big Brother

Chillin' at Universal Studios

I love his teeth!

Checkin' on Colby in Mom's tummy

At the pier in California Adventure

Funny Faces

See Food

Campin' at Yellowstone Memorial Day 2008

Batman is Mom's favorite Superhero!

Mowin' the lawn

Hangin' with Dad

Tryin' out Mom's lipstick

with Grannie

in the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room...

Cookies for Santa
I'm One Tough Cookie
Christmas Jammies

Frozen eyelashes at the sandunes

Playin' around with Pluto

Chompin' churros
Dancin' in the bubbles at the parade

Ridin' the rockets with Dad

Tastin' the rainbow

Lookin' cute in Dad's hat

Love those eyes
Love this boy!
This little boy makes me smile and laugh every single day. I love him sooo much! Now, that's not to say that he doesn't drive me crazy every day as well, especially with his penchant for dumping out boxes of cereal and packages of crackers in the family room and peeing on the stairs (hasn't happened for a few days) lately. But he is so much fun to have in our family. He is so full of life and personality. He loves to sing and perform tricks and dances and do anything he can to get a laugh out of people. I hope he will carry this trait throughout his life. He loves to share and have fun and play with his brothers and sister; He loves everyone and everyone loves him. Happy Birthday Little Rexy Poo our lives wouldn't be the same without you!

9 comments:

Logan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Logan said...

Happy birthday, Rex! I can't believe he's 3 already. It doesn't seem like that long ago that I held him when he was 2 days old.

Michelle said...

Oh man I love that little boy. It is interesting to see how different you kids are all turning out, they all have their own personalities and bring something different to the table. Rex is so darn adorable, I wish he didn't have to grow up. I hope he had a happy birthday it was fun. I thought 33 pictures would seem like forever long but it wasn't at all. Love you!

Tara said...

Oh I am so horrible for missing his birthday! Ugh! I loved all these pics and I must say I am proud of you for him being your fourth child and how many pictures you had to choose from. Impressive. I wish I had more memories with Rex, but am looking forward to making some in about a week. Love you see you soon. And Hope you had a great birthday Rex!

whitworth.crew said...

Wow, has it really been a year!!! It doesn't feel like it was that long I was reading about his last birthday and wishing I was there in Rexburg again!! Happy Birthday little or should I say BIG boy!!! I hope you have fun being a 3 year old.

PS We should totally betroth Evan and Rex. Only a year apart that would be prefect!!

Kindra said...

Man he really is a cute kid! Those eyes of his are killer! I am glad I dont have to say no to those eyes. And you should probably get ready cuz I think he might break some hearts with them one day. :) Vaughn and I love the pic of him mowing the lawn. Super cute! And I am glad we have some disneyland memories together.

Kara said...

Such a cutie, I can't believe he's 3! I was thinking his birthday was in July for some reason... maybe cuz thats when you guys moved?? Anyhow, I loved seeing all these cute pictures of little Rexie!

Lindsay and Ron said...

What a fun post about such a cute little boy! He really is a doll!

☂niki. said...

man, he is cute!