Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Day In Yellowstone









On Saturday we headed up to Yellowstone, mostly to check out how much snow they have left (since we plan on camping there Memorial Day weekend) and it turned out to be one of our best trips there as far as animal watching went. We saw tons of different animals, it was so much fun! The pictures of the animals are: coyote, bald eagle, elk, yellow-bellied marmot, buffalo (with their newly hatched babies), those two black dots are grizzly bears (an extremely rare sighting and we could see them with the naked eye, which is a good thing because the kids sometimes have a hard time working the binoculars), and our tribe at Old Faithful.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Yea! You have a blog! I'm so proud. It's so cute. Now I don't have to annnoy you about it anymore, except now I'll be saying you need to make a post. The kids look so great. I miss you guys. Also, I got a very sweet card in the mail today..Thank you so much. It made my day! Your such a great sister! Love ya!

Kara said...

How fun! Your blog is so cute! So I wasn't the only one buggin you to get a blog, huh? I'm glad you finally did it! Very cute, very cute...
Looks like you guys had a great time at Yellowstone... I've never been, but I'd love to go sometime! Thanks for sharing!

mandi said...

Wow, your kids sure have grown up.. I don't think I have ever seen Rex, and boy is he darling. It's weird to see the kids grow up, it must mean things are goiong good. I hope you guys are doiong well and maybe one time we'll both be down in Az at the same time. We can see how things are going with eachother through the blogging world.

Aliece said...

Wow! I love wildlife! It's fun living in east mesa where we see quail, desert rats and we even have a sqirrel that comes to visit! We have some cactus wren or similar birds nesting in our front yard. What an amazing trip you had! We miss you all!

Michelle said...

Eliza, your kids are so big. I miss you guys. I am excited you have a blog so I can keep seeing pictures. Congrats on baby boy 4! I am so excited. Hope things are going well.