Thursday, March 14, 2013

July and Beginning of August Recap

I had a birthday. It was on Friday the 13th so Gracie set up this little display for me: a black cat, an opened umbrella and a broken mirror. The cover of her card read "It's unlucky..." and the inside said "that we don't get any presents on your birthday." She kills me.
 
 
Kris made my favorite cake that I only eat once a year.
 
Then we had Leelee's birthday, I blogged a little bit about it a while ago but found a couple pics on the camera.

Opening presents with a crowd of kids is always a good time.

Brothers (and a cousin) 

Then it was Super Grover's birthday. 
(I'm obviously still having some issues with rotating pictures.)
 We love this guy!
We went to the park in July. I mean this is seriously blog worthy, don't you think?
 
Vaughn and Kindra hosted the First Bi-Annual Wright Family Olympics.
 On your mark
get set 
 go!
Balance beam stud
Awards Ceremony
 
 
 
 It was a great time!

8 comments:

Rachelle said...

You're blogging again! Yay! I'm not, but I still check to see who's updated from time to time. We miss you here in Idaho, but looks like you guys are having a blast! Family Olympics! That's awesome.

Aliece said...

Maybe now that I am getting my pics under control, I'll blog more! Ha ha, we'll see! I do have a couple of birthdays to blog and I need to be better at taking pics. (Keith says Walter is missing out.) Way to persevere!

Tara said...

Ah fun to see these posts. I can't believe how big your family is, I know you have 6 kids but to see you all in the same picture, really makes me say wow! In awe, of course! I hope that makes sense! Good job getting back in the swing of things. I love to read and see your blog.

الصفوة جروب said...

شركة ورس لمكافحة الحشرات
شركة ورس لرش المبيدات
شركة ورس لمكافحة الحشرات بالاحساء

Gary said...


2019 Cricket World Cup Schedule in Sri Lanka Standard Time

jammy said...

nice post man MyLiveCricket Cricket Streaming

Haniya said...

The thing i like about your blog is that you always post direct to the point info
https://www.iwishesmsg.com
anniversary wishes for sister
25th anniversary wishes
good morning love messages
good night message for him
1st anniversary quotes
50th anniversary quotes
good morning messages for friends
birthday wishes to teacher

Beeny said...

you can always count on search engine marketing if you want to promote products online.

https://www.efashionlady.com
simple mehendi designs
churidar neck designs
blouse back neck designs with borders
neck designs for churidar
mehndi design 2020
sharara designs
rajasthani bridal mehndi designs for full hands