Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Gimme an "O"!

Happy 6th Birthday Owen!
(Yesterday)
Owen
Will always be
Ever so
Near and dear to my heart, he

Knows how to love and
Reach out to others
Is such a questioning soul
Searching to know answers
To all his deep pondering
One of a kind
Full of life
Fanatic of Star Wars and Lord of the Rings
Enjoys eating pizza (for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!)
Really excited to read

Growing up too fast
Reads his scriptures every night (even though he can't "read")
Open and honest
Very loyal and fun friend
Enjoys playing games
Really looking forward to all his life has in store!

Enjoying the birthday donuts (did you notice the air guitar?)
Ogling the AWESOME Star Wars lego set he got from his
Grandma and Grandpa Grover! (it came with 6 figures, so cool!)

7 comments:

Owen Family said...

Happy Birthday, Owen! I'm in love with your name. Hope you had a great birthday.

Michelle said...

Yay Happy Birthday O Bo! I can't believe how fast he is growing up. What an awesome poem Eliza it truly was so special. Love you and love Owen.

Tara said...

Why am I such a loser? I KNEW it was Owen's B-day. I thought of him all day. Please tell him I send my love from Mississippi! Glad to see you all eating donuts. Miss ya.

Tara said...

P.S. Yes, it was a very sweet poem. I'm sure he will treasure it always.

Emilie said...

Happy Birthday Owen!! I can't believe he's 6. What a big boy!! I love how he loves and knows SO much about Star Wars and Lord of the Rings at such a young age. It's too cute.

Rachelle said...

Happy birthday, Owen! I can't believe it's his birthday already. They're growing up fast!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Owen! I love the poem, fun to read about your little 6 year old. I remember when he and Isaac were just babies, was that 6 whole years ago?